Profile Construction Consultants are seeking to appoint an Associate Director Delay Expert to join its growing team. Lead the specialist delay and quantum business stream, initially as Associate Director with potential to join the board subject to performance. You will be expected to build and manage your own fee work together with the existing team.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Profile Construction Consultants (PCC) is part of the PDSI group of companies and has been providing construction consulting services for more than 25 years, from its base in West Malling Kent and our London office at Great Portland Street. The business provides expert planning, logistics, pre-construction, bid support, design management and dispute support to all parts of the construction process both public and private sector.
We have historically supported contractors, subcontractors, contract administrators, designers, end user clients, business operations, property developers and independent progress reporting and more. A significant and growing part of our business is forensic planning and critical path analysis along with quantum and subject matter experts and dispute resolution.
We are an independent privately owned construction consultancy that sets itself apart from the competition by employing and retaining some of the top talent in our industry.
Reporting to: Managing Director of Profile Construction Consultants Ltd
Lead the specialist delay and quantum business stream, initially as Associate Director with potential to join the board subject to performance. You will be expected to build and manage your own fee work together with the existing team.
We are looking for profitable growth and the right candidate will be professionally and technically able with excellent leadership and people skills and have determination and ambition to succeed.
The candidate must be able to provide the necessary skills to undertake their own delay expert commissions. This will include project support, extension of time claims, and general early delay advice, through Pre-Action, Mediation and Adjudication level reports. The candidate should be capable of Arbitration and Litigation cases.
The following list of duties is not exhaustive and is for guidance purposes and may be subject to change to meet business needs;
- Associate Director responsible as part of the Profile Senior Management Team for Delay & Quantum Expert Consultancy Services.
- Assist with the management and administer the business of the Company including business planning, performance and financial management, cost and revenues and people/resource issues, training and people development.
- Delay & Quantum Contractual Consulting will involve but is not limited to the production of / approval of fee proposals, responsibility, management, and employment of staff within that section of the business.
- Delay & Quantum Contractual Marketing – the role requires the promoting and marketing of the Contractual Delay & Quantum side of the business. This will be achieved through attending a number of events, functions, presentations, client management etc.
- Develop and manage assignments as secured or allocated from time to time with professional integrity, enthusiasm and vigour.
- This is a ‘hands-on’ role and as a small business, all employees are expected and required to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs from time to time as directed by the Board.
- This appointment forms part of the planned growth of the business and coordination and integration with the existing Directors and other Associate Directors is a key function.
- Promote the business of the Company and other Group undertakings as directed working in harmony with other PDSI businesses and create synergies and value adding opportunities.
- Recruitment and/or introduction of additional key resources to assist business growth.
- Potential to bring existing clients and/or referrals would be an added bonus to support the candidates application.
We will offer the right candidate
- A varied and exciting workload across a broad mix and industry and leading blue-chip clients
- An excellent remuneration package including; executive salary, discretionary bonus, contributory pension scheme, health cover and other benefits.
If you think you would like to work with us and are of the calibre we are looking for, please get in touch. Please let us know why you feel you would fit the role and what impact you would make and the skills and experience you bring.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010. We look forward to meeting you.